Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well, I just explored Delicious (Thing 13, I think), watched the podcast, and signed up for it. I watched Obama's acceptance speech since it was one of the more popular tags at the moment on the Delicious list (and since I didn't stay up for the speech last night).

I also found a bookmark of interest to my daughter Alex and emailed it to her.

Should be a helpful bookmarking tool -- and, quite frankly, I've never bookmarked much before because I don't get on the Internet much here at work (except for my bank account and SamePage), but I plan to use it more now. I have in the past saved the American Library Journals (on line versions) because there are articles of interest I want to keep -- but it would be much more efficient to just tag those articles and not save the whole on line magazine in a folder, so I will start doing that, I think.

No comments: