Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let's talk about Week 8 stuff. . .first of all the tools to help you share things: I thought this was a great idea, especially since I've suffered the frustrations of not being able to upload things without current version of this or that (usually Publisher). I tried Zoho, but it was extremely slow!!!! I copied one of my own spreadsheets into it, thinking this might be handy to access work at home, but it was so slow, I don't know if I'd use it much.

As far as the web tools go, I expored the "recipes for success" but, actually, a great many of those items are things I've used already, such as Twitter, MySpace, and various other sites like Amazon, etc.

I'm beginning to think this is technology is a giant black hole that if you really let yourself "fall into". . .you'll never be able to claw your way back out!!!

No comments: